Chas. F. Hartshorne & Son, Inc.

Insurance since 1870

Agency Logo
Chas. F. Hartshorne & Son, Inc.
3 Chestnut Street
Wakefield, MA 01880

Customer Service Rep (photo)

Got a Claim? Here's What We Will Do

When you contact us to report a loss, the customer service representative will complete the necessary forms and send them to your insurance company for processing.  In most cases, you can also report the claim directly to the insurance company.

The insurance company will assign a claims adjuster to your account.

The claims adjuster will contact you to set up an appointment to view the damaged property and process the loss.

Our agency will work consistently with the insurance company and adjuster to resolve any questions and ensure that your claim is processed promptly and efficiently.

If you encounter any problems, be sure to contact our office immediately for assistance.